Attention Facebookers!




Please check out my page on Facebook.

Like it while you're there!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New quilt size

Here is a new quilt size. I really like this pattern - it's called Turning 20. On the regular pattern, 20 fat quarters are used. Each one is cut into 4 pieces - 1 is set aside for the border and the other three are mixed up and sewn back together. This one I wanted a little smaller than the regular twin size. I used 12 fat quarters and no border. This size is 62" x 46". I don't know what to call it though. It is bigger than a lap but smaller than a twin. What comes between those? Rocking chair size? Loveseat size? Chaise lounger size? I'm still working on it. So this is available for purchase, $150. Remember there is no shipping and this would make a great Christmas gift! I have another one I'm starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment