Attention Facebookers!




Please check out my page on Facebook.

Like it while you're there!!

Monday, May 4, 2015

God's plan

I've noticed that God likes to change things up in our lives. The changes usually aren't anything close to what we think should have happened, but as we look back, we see that the changes were for the best. I don't know why I am surprised every time He does this, but I am.

I have recently gone through a change in my career. I have been praying for several years for Him to let me be a house wife, but neither the timing nor the situation have ever been right. Last December He took me away from the job I had held for more than seven years. It was devastating at first, but as I look back I see it was the right thing and the right time. I am not yet a full time house wife, but I am on that track!

So as I acclimate to my new 'career', I am tackling all the UFO's (UnFinished prOjects) in my sewing room. I finished a blanket for my husband before Christmas, a crocheted afghan yesterday, and a latch hook that's been taking up space for almost 20 years (really!). I have a few new things to add to my collection, and these items are all available for sale. Please remember me when you're starting your Christmas shopping lists-hand made gifts are the best!

I want to thank each one of you for your support and prayers and purchases throughout the years. Much love from me to you!

Wrist keychains $6 each or 2/$10

Flower bookmarks $3 each or 2/$5

No comments:

Post a Comment