Attention Facebookers!




Please check out my page on Facebook.

Like it while you're there!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have too many ideas!

Thanks to everyone who has taken a business card (or 3 or 12) and seemed so excited about my business. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head I'm worried I won't be able to make them fast enough. On the flip side, I've never made things with no one in mind. It helps the inspiration to have a specific person in mind and know how much they're gonna love the gift. I guess I have to change my train of thought a little and just make things from the heart. I have material for at least 5 blankets but need to finish a few smaller things first. On a side note, I also want to offer instruction to anyone interested in learning how to knit, crochet or quilt. I am willing to drive up to an hour away from Chattanooga, and for those in KY who are interested, I will be there in August and September. If any of my KY friends are interested, please let me know before I come so I can bring enough stuff. This is a brand new adventure for me, hopefully one that will be fulfilling in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. You needed a comment.. So I figured who would be the best to comment but your "wife in law"...
    I'm so glad you got your blog started and you are having so much fun with it.. Love to see the things you create...
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete