Attention Facebookers!




Please check out my page on Facebook.

Like it while you're there!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why didn't I do this sooner?!?

I have found this to be so easy! I thought this would be hard to do. The only trouble I've had was a slow connection out here in the woods. I have connected my blog to some pictures in Picasa. There are past creations, which can be re-created if wanted, and some available for purchase. I will be adding prices and more detailed descriptions over the next several days. I am also working on new projects to add to the available album. Please share this with your loved ones. Now, people who aren't on facebook (they're out there I just know it) can have access to my new business. 'Occupation-housewife' here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment